In a exponentially changing world where extreme weather is causing super storms and mega fires, continuously securing essential global infrastructure is more important than ever. Take your next career leap and help us make the world safer with zero emissions and groundbreaking new AI technology.
Currently open positions
Our core values
At our offices
- IT’S OK TO… Be wrong. Cry. Say you don’t know. Have a tough day. Ask for help. Fail. Take a mental health day. Have a different opinion. Take a break when you need it.
- IT’S GREAT TO… Ask questions. Put your hand up when you make mistakes. Go home. Be ambitious. Go for a walk to clear your head. Switch off completely during holidays. Work from home or a coffee shop some days. Give away your Legos.
- PLEASE… Be kind. Be helpful. Be mindful of your own limits. Share knowledge. Ask people how they’re doing. Bring your dog to the office. Remember there are no silly questions. Leave things better than you found them.
- YOU SHOULD… Talk to people about doubts and concerns. Be yourself. Give candid, timely feedback. Be honest, even when it’s uncomfortable.
- TRY TO… Soften the edges. Be hard on problems, not people (including yourself). Put your ego aside.
- SCHEDULE: If it’s long it’s wrong, if it’s tight it’s right.
- PROCESS: The best process is no process.
- THE BEST PART IS NO PART: weighs nothing, cost nothing, can’t go wrong.
- UN-DESIGNING IS THE BEST: Designing out parts and components that are not necessary.
- SIMPLICITY: People tend to design complex things – we don’t want to do this.